EmploymentJOIN OUR COMMERCIAL SALES TEAM
- Meet sales targets and KPI's
- Develop a sales strategy for the market
- Provide analysis and reporting on sales strategy outcomes
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategy action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Create and conduct proposal presentations
- Promote designcraft's products and brand within the Canberra A&D community
- Proven record in meeting and exceeding sales targets, budgets and KPI's
- Superior communicator, presenter, public speaker, networker and negotiator
- Strong customer service orientation and dedication in achieving results
- Ability to manage and encourage a team to succeed in a competitive environment
Advantageous Skills: (desired)
- Background in the commercial and hospitality furniture markets and/or experience in selling into the architectural and interior design industry
- Business degree or other relevant education to the role
- Be familiar with architectural floor plans and tenders
- Client contacts in the industry would be an advantage
This will be a varied, challenging role, supported by a team of professional sales and administration staff.
An attractive salary package commensurate with experience and abilities will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you're interested in joining the designcraft commercial sales team email your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability to the role to email@example.com
CABINET MAKERS AND JOINERS
Several positions are currently available at our award winning factory and showroom in Hume ACT.
We offer excellent working conditions and real opportunities for skills advancement.
Optional interstate travel if interested but not essential.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with experience and ability.
Please apply, attaching a brief CV and contact details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Bob Fenderson, Managing Director, Designcraft, 8 Tralee Street, Hume ACT 2620.