Geneva Model M Wireless DAB+
Designed by Jan Erik Lundberg
Beneath the lustre of the new Model M’s compact piano gloss real-wood cabinet, which is available in the established Geneva palette of red, white and black finishes, a fully discrete stereo system of tweeter/woofer pairs is individually chambered and driven by no fewer than four class A/B amplifiers. Optimised by faster processing and superior circuit design, the wider, cleaner sound from the Model M wireless elevates the high standard set by its award-winning predecessor. With its refined acoustic design the Model M Wireless is able to exploit the superior audio potential of DAB and Bluetooth A2DP streaming to generate an enriched listening experience from digital music collections and online sources through suitably equipped smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Uncomplicated operation is enhanced by the practicality of a digital clock/alarm and by the added versatility of a mini-jack input. Beautifully compact, the Model M wireless is easily positioned in-room – even on a bookshelf – and has the sleek, seductive style to complement any décor.
• DAB+ and FM tuner with 6 stations presets.
• Digital clock with alarm function.
• Touch sensitive controls.
• Available in Black, Red, White and Walnut.
• Speakers: 2 x 1” tweeters, 2 x 4” woofers.
• Amplifiers: 4 Class-AB amplifiers.
• Digital Audio Processing unit with proprietary algorithms.
• Total power output: 60W.
• Bluetooth 2.1 compatible with A2DP profile.
• 3.5mm jack input for analog audio sources.
• Materials: wood, with glossy or matte finish.
• Width x depth x height: 30,2 cm x 18 cm x 22 cm (11.9” x 7.1” x 8.6”).
• Weight: 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs).
• Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
• Standby power consumption: < 0.5W.
• Included: AC power cable, Remote control, Stereo line-in cable with dual 3.5mm plugs, Wire antenna, Metal feet with soft rubber edges.
• Optional: brushed aluminium floor stand.
30.2cm W x 22cm H x 18.1cmD
White, Black or Walnut Veneer